Admission to 2020-21
Instructions to Applicant
- The following steps are to be followed to fill the application online
- Important Instruction: Please read the brochure before applying online.
Click here to download the brochure.
Step 1: New applicant registration
- The applicant should first register by clicking "New applicant" button.
- Subsequently, an application number will be generated.
- Upon successful registration, click on the “Login” button to proceed.
Step 2: Login
- If registered user, login with the Email-ID / Application number.
Step 3: fill the online application form
- Provide all relevant details, before submission of application.
- Photograph size should not exceed 50 KB and in jpg/jpeg format only.
- All the documents / certificates should be uploaded in PDF format only.
- Select “Payment” option from the menu to make online fee payment.
- Refer your application number for all your future correspondence.
Step 4: Payment of Registration Fee through Online
- Electronic payment through Net banking/Credit card/Debit card
- On successful payment, applicant can print the payment receipt and the filled-in application
- At the time of transaction, if the amount is debited please do not fill a new application and wait for 24 hours and try for the payment once again with the same E-mail ID
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again
Note: For best view, use Internet Explorer while filling the application online, do not use the 'Back' button on the tool bar of your browser. Use the links and buttons available on the page to move from one page to other. Advised to close all the open browser windows after the complete process of online application to avoid unauthorized access
Contact for details: Ph: +91-891-2840516/450/452/455/478, Mobile: +91- 8179450321
Spot Admissions for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Science Programs are Progress.